Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All I want for Christmas- anyone want to give me $59,000 AUD for it?

Malcolm,your $2.50 post was very funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    It is very pretty, but it would scare me to death to use any of those tools for fear of damaging them.

jtk
    You just need to use them to make something that's worth more than AUS59000!

(that was you that replied almost identically in another "expensive tools" thread right?)

Malcolm, I'd really like to help you out. Unfortunately I have a feeling that you would be unable to work with these tools until you had the matching workbench.

Think of the mental anguish! So to save you from yourself I'll be forced to sit on the sidelines and wait for the workbench to become available.

Sorry,

-Tom

Wow If I was single I would probably buy this. I am not and a quarter million in college costs later I will die without them haha.

Thank you for sharing that --- makes me glad of the tools which I do have and can afford (and kind of annoyed at myself that I bought stuff for my commuting bicycle (here: http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/montag...cked-out-30784 if anyone is curious) w/ my Christmas money) --- I'm pretty close to having all the tools I can justify owning (though they're not nearly so nice as that set), and I just need to puzzle out how to fix the lid on the chest which I purchased ( http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...eather-washers ), repair one of the screwdrivers, clean up some other tools, and buy a Knew Concepts fret saw --- at that point, it'll just be tool replacements when I can justify them --- tempted to work up what my dream Bridge City Tools order would be....