Thread: Paid Subscriptions expiration?

Paid Subscriptions expiration?

Where can I find when my last years paid expires to the Creek started, so I will know when to renew?

Thanks in advance

If you go to your user control panel, there is a link for Paid Subscriptions. On the top of the page under Active Subscriptions in very small type is the start and end dates of your annual contribution.
    ~Garth

Blog Entries
    Go to your profile and click on the "Donate" button. At the top right you will see the expiry date of your subscription.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee, I must be overlooking something, for the life of me I cant find it... here is a screenshot of what comes up.

paid-Subs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Go to your profile and click on the "Donate" button. At the top right you will see the expiry date of your subscription.

Floyd,

Select Settings on the blue menu bar at the top of the page.
    Select Paid Subscriptions from the left side of the page.
    Look at the top of the page, under Active Subscriptions you will see your account status.

SMC sent me an email giving me notice that my subscription was running out in 30 days. Most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill McNiel View Post
    SMC sent me an email giving me notice that my subscription was running out in 30 days. Most appreciated.
    I got one too, must be an automatic thing. With that reminder I took the opportunity to sign up for monthly contributions which, I think, won't run out and I won't have to do anything next year.

JKJ

Blog Entries
    If you have not contributed or your contribution was more than a year ago, you have no expiry date since you are a showing as a member not a contributor. If you have contributed recently and it isn't showing send a PM to Jackie Outten or Keith Outten.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute