Thread: I just don't get corel help please

I just don't get corel help please

I have this file that I think is a hairline vector file. I can increase its size 100 times and it doesn't pixlate.When I look at it in object mgr it shows 1 layer all black curves.
    When I load it in laser cut all these red rectangles come in to it and it tells me can only engrave bitmap.I have no clue whats going on. Its an oversize file by a few so I can't upload it here.Would anyone care to take a look and tell whats what I don't see.
    Thank you going nuts in AZ
    Last edited by Mike Null; 01-07-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

[QUOTE=Bert Kemp;2643051]I have this file that I think is a hairline vector file. I can increase its size 100 times and it doesn't pixlate.When I look at it in object mgr it shows 1 layer all black curves.
    When I load it in laser cut all these red rectangles come in to it and it tells me can only engrave bitmap.I have no clue whats going on. Its an oversize file by a few so I can't upload it here.Would anyone care to take a look and tell whats what I don't see.
    Thank you going nuts in AZ

Sure, Send it to me, making@tmtent.com Also what version of Corel is it saved in?
    Last edited by Mike Null; 01-07-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Same here Bert!

d underscore somers at that hot mail thing. Dot com of course! <grin>
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Thanks Dave
    Dave found that the file contained a lens effect. When he ungrouped the file and removed the lens effect in the dockers menu it then made the file usable to etch.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander