Thread: Dust collection thread in Turner's Forum

Dust collection thread in Turner's Forum

I posted in the Dust collection thread in the turner's forum. My post would have been the first post on the second page. Only the first page shows up, with no link to the second page. There have been subsequent posts, but I can not read them. I'm not sure if that is the only place it happens, but it is the first place I have noticed it. Thanks,

Kevin

Blog Entries
    It does the same thing for me. We're looking at it.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Blog Entries
    Go to your profile and click on the settings tab. Then on the left hand side of settings scroll down to General seetings and click on it. In General settings scroll down to Thread Display Mode: change that to Linear Oldest First and your posts will be in chronological order. Scroll all the way to the bottom to save your setting. (However, I just clicked on Linear - Oldest First and went to the tread in question and everything was normal.)
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-09-2017 at 6:13 PM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute