Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do You Want for the Super Bowl Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Lol, it was the kiss of death!
    GO PATS!!....
    Another kiss of death ?

We can hope it is the kiss of death to New England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonak Hawkins View Post
    Another kiss of death ?

I'm going to stick my neck out if the Falcons play like they did this year I think that the Pat,s are in trouble
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

I'm just hoping for a good game. No blow outs.
    That said, unless Atlanta was giving Rogers the middle of the field, there should be some concern for their secondary.
    However, if the Pat's can't get a run game going, and sustain it, Atlanta will just sit back and give Brady the middle of the field, then shorten it.

Like I said, just hoping for a good game.
    "The first thing you need to know, will likely be the last thing you learn." (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cutler View Post
    I'm just hoping for a good game. No blow outs.
    That said, unless Atlanta was giving Rogers the middle of the field, there should be some concern for their secondary.
    However, if the Pat's can't get a run game going, and sustain it, Atlanta will just sit back and give Brady the middle of the field, then shorten it.

Like I said, just hoping for a good game.
    +one on that!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Let's see; Seahawks beat Pats in New England, Atlanta beat Seahawks (and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers). Looks to me like Atlanta wins the Superbowl.
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Normally, I am most interested in a good game, decided on the last play if possible and prefer lots of scoring to a defensive rugby scrum BUT there is a team going this year that I might do a little happy dance if they got blown out...

Initial over-under is at 58 and will probably rise so at the very least I will likely get my offensive show.
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.

Van, will you so the happy dance if a certain team from the North gets tromped?

Hey, Hey, Hey there ....

Go Pats

I foresee two weeks worth of division, trash talk, and innuendos......everyone loves to hate the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    ......everyone loves to hate the Patriots.
    Except those of us who love watching them win.

And it never gets old.

Go Pats

Being from the ATL area, you know I gotta say "GO FALCONS"!
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."

If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

You gotta feel for these haters.

I would imagine many of the Pat's fans here are old enought to remember how bad they were in the 80's.

Football really is not much fun when your team chronically lets you down. It actaully becomes painful!

I remember, and they where terrible, we earned this.

It is to bad that when humans are backed into a corner their instinct is to point the finger, blame, trash talk creat conflict or just otherwise be little. Sadly it is what it is..

Another thing i love about the Patriots "class"..
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-24-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: language edited, politcal content removed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Walsh View Post
    You gotta feel for these haters.

I would imagine many of the Pat's fans here are old enought to remember how bad they were in the 80's.

Football really is not much fun when your team chronically lets you down. It actaully becomes painful!

I remember, and they where terrible, we earned this.

It is to bad that when humans are backed into a corner their instinct is to point the finger, blame, trash talk creat conflict or just otherwise be little. Sadly it is what it is..

Another thing i love about the Patriots "class"..
    Bill Belichick: When you win say little, when you lose say less. I think they're a class act too.

Back when Sean Payton came to the Saints, they modeled a lot of what they did after the Patriots. Starting with the Patriots drafting and free agency strategies. This was back in 2006, The Patriots were very good and the Saints were very bad back then. Bill Belichick was very helpful to the Saints. I think he is to a lot of the teams and past coaches and players he was associated with.

And it's so funny to watch him with the press. He's the master.

He's a good guy and a great coach. He's kept the Patriots winning for a lot of years now. A throwback to coaches like Shula, Noll and Landry.

PHM

Edit - But I would add that I think the Falcons might take this Super Bowl. The Patriots tend to try to take the other teams main threat out of the game and live with what the other players do against his defense. In the case of this game, I think that means take Julio Jones out of the game with double coverage on him. Do the Falcons have enough other weapons to win the game other than Julio Jones? I think they do.

I'm looking forward to what I think will be a very competitive super bowl.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-24-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: political comment in quote removed