Thread: Please help looking for Jet Air Cleaner Brackets

Please help looking for Jet Air Cleaner Brackets

Hello everyone. I recently moved and i'm getting my shop set up at the new place. I'm getting ready to mount my jet air cleaner (the AFS-1000B) and somehow in the move two of my mounting brackets got lost. It looks like JET wants like $12 a piece for these things which seems insane. I was wondering if anyone had a set laying around that they never planned on using. If you do please let me know. I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks,
    Jeffrey

I hung mine by rubber bungee cords to minimize noise transmission into the rafters. They are backed up with slack chains in case they fail one day.

Ok so I don't suppose you still have the brackets laying around you want to get rid of do you?

Try some metal tape that about so wide with the predilled holes.....

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm very specifically looking for the OEM brackets.

You mean the angle L brackets? No way you could use the eye-bolts that it came with and hang it with chains instead? Thats how I mounted mine so I could change/adjust how high it hung.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Yup the l brackets. I used to have them hanging by the eye bolts but the specific spot I want it in the new shop will require the L brackets.

OP Send me a PM. I have a whole set as I just installed mine with overhead chains.
    IMG_0398.jpg
    Dick Mahany.

I'm all set everyone thanks for all the help.