Thread: Freud router bits

Freud router bits

Trying to find a particular profile. Their website is a joke and can't quite tickle loose what I want with google or amazon. Is there a web site that lists their bits in numerical order and identifies both the cutting profile and the shank diameter?

Thanks for any clues!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jim Mackell
    Arundel, ME

If you post information about the profile you want, someone may be able to give you a pointer to it.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Justfreud.com has a more user-friendly listing. Not a full numerical list; you still have to pick a category, but then they are in numerical order under that.

Blog Entries
    Try router bit world. They show bits by type and size
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Here's the Whiteside router bit catalog in PDF click here to open/download.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F Franklin View Post
    Justfreud.com has a more user-friendly listing. Not a full numerical list; you still have to pick a category, but then they are in numerical order under that.

Paul, that was exactly what I needed! Thanks. I've bookmarked the page for future reference.
    Jim Mackell
    Arundel, ME

Thanks to all who offered tips.
    Jim Mackell
    Arundel, ME

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mackell View Post
    Trying to find a particular profile. Their website is a joke and can't quite tickle loose what I want with google or amazon. Is there a web site that lists their bits in numerical order and identifies both the cutting profile and the shank diameter?
    Their website feels like something that would have been made like 10 years ago.. bad search functions, no information really, just pictures. I was on there a few weeks ago looking for some bits and ended up using amazon to try to figure out which bits they had and get info on them.