Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PayPal

But to get your money out you have to open an account

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    Bert,

You can get your money out but they will still charge you the fee to remove it unless the party who sent the money forwarded it as a friend. They aren't particularly fast about making the funds available though. PayPal is rather notorious for that.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 01-17-2017 at 8:31 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Paypal protects the buyer doesn't care at all about the seller. If you remember about 2 years ago I sold a motorcycle seat to a guy in Canada. His wife disputed the charges with her cc company and Paypal locked my account till I paid them the money back. It Didn't matter to them that I had all the tracking info, a note from the post office saying he picked it up and I even had an email from him saying he got the seat and how happy he was with it. None of that mattered. Paypal would not unlock my account till I paid then the 2 or 3oo dollars .I was 100% right I did nothing wrong and yet I still got screwed.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander