Thread: What crawled in you and died?

What crawled in you and died?

One of my favorite expressions to use when someone is acting like the South end of a Northbound horse.

Then - it became reality!

My garage door quit going down & I thought it was the eye that had shifted position because of the cold and was now out of alignment.
    I had my son come over to the house and take a look at it since crawling around like that's a thing of the past for me.

He took one look at the eye and started to laugh. He dug a dead bug (a stinkbug!) out of the lens and paraded around singing "What crawled in you and died"?

Anyhow - I was happy it saved me a $100 service call.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Blog Entries
    "What crawled in you and died"?
    My brother used to ask me that on occasions when my diet caused a particularly odious release of gas.

His wording was slightly different.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    My brother used to ask me that on occasions when my diet caused a particularly odious release of gas.

His wording was slightly different.

jtk
    I sure hope it didn't smell like that when you ate it!

Blog Entries
    Where I'm from (Kansas) the variant is "Smells like somebody swallered a dead cat!"