Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have drawer, need a case to stick it in...

Ok, I was just going to haul the toys...er..tools back to the shop, from a screen door install....Cleared the bench, and sat this thing on it..
    DSCF0001.JPG
    As I needed to get a few things done
    DSCF0003.JPG
    Installed a kicker for the bottom drawer...
    back.JPG
    Installed a back in the case..
    cleats.JPG
    Added cleats to attach the top with. Just in case I ever want to expand this case...
    DSCF0007.JPG
    Couple of screws at each cleat, no glue, to attach the top..
    DSCF0011.JPG
    Put the top drawer in place, and brushed on a coat of that smelly Witch's Brew...
    finished.JPG
    And, somehow, installed the whole mess into it's new home. Will let the Brew dry for a few days....drawers at least work..
    DSCF0014.JPG
    Might be about done?

Will be calling this "Done". Cardio Doctor has told me to tale things "easy" for the next 3 months. He is trying out blood thinners, and other meds. Problems with afibs still happening, dizzy spells, hard to breathe.

Seems like every year you get older...the more pills you have to take..

There is a dryer hanging on the wall beside the washer.....little thing, might weigh 60 pounds with clothes in it. Runs on 110vac. I planned to build a stand to sit under it....not sure IF I am allowed, now.

After that? Anyone have any suggestions for a small project? Can't be very large, like that chest of drawers......

What is now in the spot for the washer/dryer set up..
    washer, dryer.JPG
    That white pipe is the drain pipe for the washer...
    dryer.JPG
    Need to build a stand under this ....thing. It came with hangers, to attach to the wall. Stand would be for a safety value, as I do not trust the screws into the stones.
    Still have more room than before all this remodeling got done. Might even have enough space to add a second chest of drawers...some day.