Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want these clamps. Another way

Blog Entries

Want these clamps. Another way

I've been trying to get these clamps for a few weeks at the current price but refuse to join. Is there another way?
    https://www.amazon.com/VISE-GRIP-Ori...QP4RSBY4ZGV315

Nope. It is restricted to Prime members, you have to be a Prime member to get that price.

One of the benefits of Prime membership is this kind of seal. However the main benefit of Amazon Prime is the free shipping. I get my fee back in shipping savings very quickly.
    You might do a general Web search for this item and com close to this deal. Just watch out for the shipping charges on heavy items like this.
    Jerry

"It is better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation" - Herman Melville

Fastenal sells them for $52 + shipping.

IMO, Amazon Prime is an excellent deal if you do any amount of online shopping.
    I have been a member for several years with no complaints.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Why not just buy them and pay shipping? I thought prime only gets your free shipping?

Blog Entries
    I buy a lot from Amazon, but I won't join for the deal.

We deal with Fastenal daily for CNC sharpening and other products.

Amazon is where I get my Kreg,Jorgensen gear and Northern tool deals. I usually buy over the $49 for free shipping just not the two day deal..

any family members a student, they get prime for 50% off. Its a good deal for a year.

There are lots of other things the prime membership gets you, including Prime deals like this that are only available to prime members. Also lots of free e-books, videos and TV shows, music. I've been a Prime member since they first offered it.

Wow, great price. I use one of those in for welding but could use more.

I like the Prime, not only because of the shipping but for the 2-day delivery. And my wife uses some of the other benefits.

JKJ

you can sign up for prime order the clamps then call amazon and cancel the account and they will prorate the account for you i bought 4 and got 5% off with amazon card . limit 5 per

I seem to remember that they offer, or at least offered, a free Prime trial for a while. It was 2 weeks or a month or something. No clue what they're doing now because like most people, I have Prime. It's worth it if you buy ANYTHING off Amazon.

PayPal me the money I'll order them for you. Do you know any friends or family with prime? Last I checked which was a month or so ago they offered 1 month free trial.

I had my nephew order a new pad for my bosch ro sander. He has prime, and I gave him the cash. Used to have my son do it, but he has moved to be close to his girl friend, and does not come around unless I call and ask him to.

In case you haven't used these clamps before be careful where the handles pivot. When you release the tension there is a nasty pinch point here.

Plus you get Amazon prime tv with it too.