Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want these clamps. Another way

If you have a family member or even a good friend who has prime. They can add you to their account and you get FREE prime perks. My wife paid for prime on her amazon account, added my account to her prime and I get almost all the perks she does. I just don't get the free e-books and amazon videos like she does, but I also don't care for it. So, I get free 2 day shipping, sometime free same day or next day shipping (depending on item) and I didn't have to pay for it!! win win for me.

FWIW, these clamps appears to now be out of stock.... I can only find third party sellers at the link posted above.
    Mark McFarlane

Quote Originally Posted by Van Huskey View Post
    I honestly don't think so, the cinematographer is good but lacks some of the glitz of TG and the jabs at TG ith conversation street and the dead celebrity are a waste of time they could be showing a Porche GT3RS or the sublime Ferrari J-50...
    They have to be different, there are things they simply can't do the same as the old show for legal reasons. Putting a star in a reasonably priced car was pointless too, they wasted a ton of time talking about movies and TV shows that are now done in less than a minute. Getting all those celebrities to show up and not even get to push their current projects is actually pretty amazing. As much as I'd rather just have the Stig around, they can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mark mcfarlane View Post
    FWIW, these clamps appears to now be out of stock.... I can only find third party sellers at the link posted above.
    I'd think this thread ran them out of stock. I know I bought a few and I'm sure others have as well. It's an impulse purchase that causes a short term demand spike that exceeds their usual inventory.

Perry

Are they still out of stock or what? I get no price on the link.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark mcfarlane View Post
    I missed it too since I was out of town - how much were they going for?
    ~Garth

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Almgren View Post
    I missed it too since I was out of town - how much were they going for?
    $13 and change, shipped.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Mine showed up today!
    IMG_2583.jpg

Were these really a deal for Prime members only? I logged out and saw the same price with the only difference being the shipping...and for non-Primers it was free for orders >$35.
    Brett
    Peters Creek, Alaska

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

I just checked. Seems to be the case
    OP needs to order NOW!

I tried, an a Prime member and can't get the $13.11 price.

It may not be worth the investment, but if you have a new baby you might qualify for 'Amazon mom' (free Amazon Prime for a year).

Although to me that seems a little extreme simply to save a couple bucks, but some are quite motivated by a bargain...

I'm glad to see these back on the shelf at Amazon, I ordered 2.
    These will come in handy. There have been several times I have needed a deep reach clamp and ended up using weights.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I'm glad to see these back on the shelf at Amazon, I ordered 2.
    These will come in handy. There have been several times I have needed a deep reach clamp and ended up using weights.
    I received 4 yesterday after seeing the buzz here. It's not THAT much of a savings from the normal selling price but it adds up. I have some of these which are very handy for welding but they don't have the flat swivel pads like these.

Speaking of weights, I keep a supply of old scuba weights from 3 to 8 lbs, a few bags of lead shot, and a 25 lb lead brick - incredibly handy at times.

JKJ
    Last edited by John K Jordan; 02-24-2017 at 6:49 PM.