Thread: Woodworking Festival in Southeast Michigan

Woodworking Festival in Southeast Michigan

Hello everyone. Is anyone going to the Great Lakes Woodworking Festival? It looks like there is some good free unplugged classes and demos going on there. John Wilson and Chad Stanton will be demoing. Jim Bode will be there to Appraise those antique tools and offload some of his prize collection.
    greatlakeswoodworkingfestival.com
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 03-20-2017 at 9:32 AM.

Luke, thanks for posting. I see you are an exhibiter as well. I do hope you will post beyond this single message and share your talents and build pics for your windsor chairs.

Blog Entries
    Howdy Luke and welcome to the Creek.

+1 on what Phil said.

Whether it is making tools, furniture or knick knacks it is always enjoyable to see what others are doing and pictures are always enjoyed.

It would be nice to attend all of the shows and exhibits, alas even the ones close to me are often missed due to not having enough time.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Thanks everyone. I am still learning how to navigate this site efficiently. I will share as much as I can.

Hopefully Luke will share some of his work because he makes some beautiful Windsor chairs. I just happened to find his website this morning. Plus, he's not too far from me.