Thread: Woodturning Smock?

Woodturning Smock?

I searched and searched but haven't been able to find exactly what I want in a woodturning smock. The closest to what I have in mind is the one sold by Craft Supplies but I have a thing for stuff with a store name on it, which I doubt they would sell without. Any leads? I already looked at what Rocklers, Lee Valley, Packards and Woodcraft carry.

Edit: Scratch the request. I purchased a lightweight Chef's Coat locally made by Dickies. It's about perfect except for the button down front and front open pocket. I dropped it off at a local seamstress to remove the buttons and replace them with a hidden zipper, add a flap over the pocket and monogram the front. It has sort of an open, breathable fabric on the back, good for our warmer climate. The rest of the fabric is slick so shavings should easily fall off. And it's red. My wife says I look strikingly handsome in it.
    Last edited by Steve Mathews; 03-17-2017 at 2:05 PM.

Steve, I know the AAW offers a variety of smocks. Figure if you are going to advertise for anyone - might as well be for the AAW.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    Steve, I know the AAW offers a variety of smocks. Figure if you are going to advertise for anyone - might as well be for the AAW.
    I agree and tried to find what others have mentioned too on the AAW website but couldn't. No problem, I found a solution as edited in my original post.