Thread: Installation instructions for Comatic SS130 Smart Stand

Installation instructions for Comatic SS130 Smart Stand

I just received a Comatic Power Feeder and SS130 Smart Stand, but the instructions for assembling the SS130 Smart Stand were missing . Does anyone happen to have a pdf of these?

Thanks.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    I just received a Comatic Power Feeder and SS130 Smart Stand, but the instructions for assembling the SS130 Smart Stand were missing . Does anyone happen to have a pdf of these?

Thanks.
    I also didnt have instructions... but it is pretty straight forward, especially if you look at a photo of the assembled feeder.

The tubing with the gear rack goes through the main base section (back off the pin that holds the handle in place, put the tube/rack in and then slide the handle & pinion back in and adjust the guide/retaining pin and lock it.

The handles go as in my photo - there are two sizes. The draw bar nut on the top of the front vertical tube also needs to be tightened.

Andrew J. Coholic

Andrew:

I was just sent a pdf file with the operating instructions. Would you like a copy?

If so, pm me your e-mail address.

Alan
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.