Thread: A request for a recommendation for an online cabinet door provider

A request for a recommendation for an online cabinet door provider

Anyone have a positive experience with any particular company? Asking for a friend who wants/needs to replace his kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts. I can help with the install but too big a job to build them for him - I'm too expensive (one man shop and all).

Lots of online vendors but which offer great service and excellent product? Will be looking for typical "shaker style", painted.

Thank you for any feedback.
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge

Look at Keystone I think they're in Pennsylvania I have not used them but I have a friend in New Jersey that uses them all the time decorate -active-specialty is a California company but they have a plant on the East Coast I used them years a go was happy with them I make my own
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

I've used Keystone for drawers and wouldn't hesitate to use them for doors if I ever needed that service.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

One of my clients uses WalzCraft for most of the doors and drawer boxes I design into his projects for his clients. Always excellent product and from what he's told me, excellent service.

Bought all of my drawers from Keystone for years Sam. Doors/fronts on a couple of occasions. Absolutely one of the finest companies that I have ever dealt with. Not the cheapest but the quality is above reproach, and on the two occasions where a drawer was damaged in transit they had me a replacement in four days at their expense. Finish is perfect every time.

They never made a mistake on an order! Never.

Thank you everyone. Just the kind of enthusiasm for a company or 2, I was hoping for.
    Much appreciated!
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge