Thread: Band saw tires

Band saw tires

Hi All,

Looking to replace the tires on an old Craftsman/King Seeley 12" band saw. I'm pretty sure that I will go with the urethane vice original rubber. Any recommendations as far as brands/companies to stay away from or good deals would be appreciated. There is a bewildering array of ads on the web and the cheapest price is sometimes NOT the best deal.

Thanks much,

Tim

I used Band Saw Tire Warehouse on eBay. Great product and great people.

Blog Entries
    When I replaced the tires on my 14" Jet band saw I ended up buying the tires at Rocklers because they had the size I needed. That has been about 5? years ago.
    The tires are better are still sound and better than the original tires. I am in the Houston area.

I've used this company to supply urethane tires for an old King Seeley (3)wheel BS I have. They were quick to ship, worked well, easy to put on and are quiet. http://sgtool.com/product-category/u...and-saw-tires/
    Good luck,
    Mac

Tim, I just installed new poly tires from polybelt.com. 3 day delivery and the best price I could find. They also included a simple but effective install tool. The new tires run smooth & quiet.

http://shop.polybelt.com/Bandsaw-Tires-Belts_c831.htm
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Ordered 10 min. ago. Thanks to all who responded!!

Tim