Thread: Aaron - Can't Register For Drawing

Aaron - Can't Register For Drawing [FIXED]

I click on the link to register and get a "OBJECT NOT FOUND" "ERROR 404" message.

George Summers

Quote Originally Posted by George Summers
    I click on the link to register and get a "OBJECT NOT FOUND" "ERROR 404" message.
    Ditto..."and", the system had me logged out for some reason. Perhaps some changes were made that caused the cookie to "go away"??
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I can't get to the registration page either...

I get "Object not Found". You may also want to check the Webmaster's e-mail address on the 404 page. It's currently root@localhost.

-Kevin
    "He who dies with the most toys is none the less dead."

George Summers

George,

We are aware of the problem. Aaron will fix this in the pm.

I am sure you will also notice some other new changes to the board. There are some areas that Aaron will need to fix and he will get to them asap.

I also understand some of you had to log in again this morning. I did too. Unfortunately when you upgrade software, there are changes that you are not aware of until after you do the install. As Keith mentioned in a previous post, the upgrade became available late last night and was installed in the wee hours of the morning. There was not enough time to contact anyone (we even surprised Ken) about the changes in the software and some of the changes that have occurred we were not aware of (such as having to log in again). Please bear with us as we take care of problems as they arise. There are some really nice features in this upgrade and I am sure that they will be appreciated by all of our members.

Thanks for your patience.

Jackie Outten

Fixed

George Summers
    I wrote the script for the drawing right before we upgraded.
    Turns out some features changed- so I rewrote it.

The drawing is working fine now-- you can register <a href="drawing.php">here</a>.

In addition, sessions were not preserved through the upgrade-
    this means that many members may have to log in once again.

_Aaron_