Thread: PM problems

Blog Entries

PM problems

Is anyone else having trouble sending PMs? I just sent 2 and neither one seemed to go. They are not in my message file.

Blog Entries
    You have probably reached your limit of messages. Delete some of your old messages in your sent folder and new messages should work again.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Bill,

I just increased your PM box size but you will still have to manage your messages at a later date. We provide larger PM message boxed for Contributors when requested.

Note that if the PM message box of the person you are sending a message to is full your message can't be delivered.

Blog Entries
    I only have 12 messages

Bill, make sure you have the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" box checked under "Sent Private Messages".
    Go to Settings at the upper right of this page, click General Settings, and check the box.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney