Thread: Felt the need to contribute.

Felt the need to contribute.

1st - I want to see if it's showing I'm a contributor now. After all the help I've gotten from this forum I felt it was time I helped contribute to the cost little.

2nd - I want to thank everyone here for all their help. This has been a fun adventure over the last few years. I couldn't have figured out some of my problems without you guys.
    I'm looking forward to learning more.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jeff Body; 03-25-2017 at 1:24 AM.
    Jeff Body
    Go-C Graphics

China 50W Laser
    Model # SH-350
    Controller RDC6442
    Vinyl Plotter Graphtec CE600-60
    Software used
    Inkscape, FlexiStarter, VinylMaster 4, RDWorksV8

Awesome Jeff
    would be nice if everyone who took advantage of this forum and save a ton of money from the advice they got here would also see what you saw and become contributors . Man for 6 lousy bucks a year you get pretty much unlimited tech support from people who know about all these lasers and engravers. People Like Kev Williams who actually runs tests, draws pictures and anything else he can do to help you. Dave Sheldrake one of the most knowable on laser engravers , not to mention the host of other business owners who contribute their knowledge on a daily basis. While I'm here I just want to say THANKS! to everyone who has helped me over the years I know I'm not an easy person to deal with sometimes (MATT) but you all do your darn-est to get me thru the rough spots so again thanks for that.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 03-24-2017 at 5:43 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Jeff, thank you for your support!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thanks for your post Jeff. It reminded me of all the valuable information I've read on this forum. I'm just now getting ready to start a laser cutter project for mostly hobby use. I feel far better prepared thanks to those that freely share their knowledge and wisdom. Thanks to all!
    MakerGear M2, G0704 CNC, Sherline 4400 (won at NAMES)

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I know I'm not an easy person to deal with sometimes (MATT) but you all do your darn-est to get me thru the rough spots so again thanks for that.
    Oh, I like you just fine, Bert. Don't ever change.

Nice post Jeff.

Agreed, this forum is worth way more than the owners earn from it I'm sure.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

Where do you go to contribute? I'm new to this forum and lasering. The answers I've already gotten have helped move me along tremendously. I searched for the spot to contribute and couldn't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Cortez View Post
    Where do you go to contribute? I'm new to this forum and lasering. The answers I've already gotten have helped move me along tremendously. I searched for the spot to contribute and couldn't find it...
    Top of the page, click on the "Donate" tab
    I am not saying go kill all the stupid people......
    I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

It would cost me $6 for a cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee!

Thanks Trevor, had to switch from mobile to full site to see the link.

The tech support here is free. And pretty good quality too.

I only drink coffee right before church starts. It keeps me awake during the sermon and really kicks in when that lady gives my kids back to me. My church doesn't charge for coffe. Where do I donate my money to sawmill creek?

Thank You,
    Ray Scott
    Owner/Engineer at Rabbit Laser USA

Advice... Never use your tongue as a multimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Scott View Post
    The tech support here is free. And pretty good quality too.

I only drink coffee right before church starts. It keeps me awake during the sermon and really kicks in when that lady gives my kids back to me. My church doesn't charge for coffe. Where do I donate my money to sawmill creek?

Thank You,
    Up at the top there's a tab that says Donate.
    Jeff Body
    Go-C Graphics

China 50W Laser
    Model # SH-350
    Controller RDC6442
    Vinyl Plotter Graphtec CE600-60
    Software used
    Inkscape, FlexiStarter, VinylMaster 4, RDWorksV8

Ray I think its awesome you want to contribute , But your knowledge and experience with lasers and the advice that you freely contribute here is worth way more then the 6 bucks, that being said I'm sure SC would appreciate your 6 bucks worth
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander