Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A table and bench for sister

Really nice, Prashun. Actually, I like the grain on the legs...gives it a sense of motion. Thanks for posting!

Prashun,
    Thanks for sharing the details of the underside. It's an interesting structure where the bench slat is supported on three sides. That's what I wanted to see. The fact that the two slats are angled in gently encourages the load to the center where the support aprons are because that's where it will be most comfortable. Very nice, and its always educational to see other than the show sides of pieces like this. Lucky sister.

I'm going to gang on the love fest Prashun. Just beautiful work. Simple, elegant designs, nice crisp work, and a perfect finish, all your trademarks. Now stop telling people you could have done better at this or that. Of course you could; there is never a perfect peace. The rest of us, though, don't see it nor will anyone else you don't point them out to.

John

I always like your work, Prashun. I am a big fan of the proportions, simple lines, and natural feel.

Thank you for all the generous comments. Very much appreciate it.