Thread: Inpixio...

Inpixio...

I was just curious, has anyone tried or use this Inpixio photo clip thing? When I cut out the background on photos in Photo Paint (corel,) I find it hard with varied backgrounds to cut out my image. Especially if the person has frizzy hair, or the dog has lots of curls. I end up giving them a haircut that doesn't always work. I put a lot of photos on black marble & wood, and if a woman has wispy hair, I'd like to keep it that way! The promo's to this Inpixio make it look easy! I'd appreciate and input you folks have! Thanks, Jeff from Bellwether Laser LLC.

I haven't tried that one, but I seriously hope they provide a better tutorial with the product than what appears on the website.
    Beyond that, Topaz ReMask is the only one I've used that handles hair well. It's a bit more specialized than the Inpixio plugin in that it only does masking, but it's also cheaper.
    Last edited by Lee DeRaud; 04-03-2017 at 3:04 AM.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Thanks Lee! I'll check it out! Best regards, Jeff, DBA, Bellwether Laser LLC.