Thread: Dewalt battery

Dewalt battery

I have a dewalt screwdriver that uses a DW9057 battery and I need a new one. Anyone have experience with these. Should I buy OEM or is a clone OK?

Thanks
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

I bought a pair of these last November. So far they seem at least as good as the DeWalt OEM battery and at a better price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I've had good luck with my local Batteries Plus store for the DW 12 volts.

Blog Entries
    MTO batteries can rebuild your rechargable batteries. They use your shells and just put in new cells. I had two of my 14V Dewalt batteries rebuilt a year ago and they are still performing better than the original ones did.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 04-02-2017 at 4:31 PM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Blog Entries
    If you buy factory you at least know what your getting.. I went through this with two 12 volt XRP screw guns. I like the 12's and didn't want to move up to 18 volt, Batteries are $70 each. Just bought one here and there. I'm happy....