Thread: Locker Project

Locker Project

My wife found a picture of a locker that would hold the kids backpacks, coats, shoes, gloves, hats, etc... and of course, she asked "do you think you can make this"? Here is the result. Worked out pretty good. I never remember to take pictures of the project as I go along, so I decided to set up the GoPro and put together a timelapse of the entire process. Check out the link below if you are interested in seeing it from beginning to end, including some cameos from random neighbors kids and my family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44okKDyxBM

15137589_10210987957756001_5517573999920169760_o.jpg

nice, l like the idea of using the totes

Marvin,

I really enjoyed the video! I can't let my wife watch this 'tho as she would want me to work this fast!!!
    Nice job on the locker AND the video, liked the piano music.

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

This type of arrangement is really nice for many families...great job1
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Volden View Post
    Marvin,
    I can't let my wife watch this 'tho as she would want me to work this fast!!!
    LOL. I work on my projects on the weekends and evenings after work, so the only way they get to be fast is through the time lapse. I'm not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but I was able to figure out the time it took for the project by seeing how many pictures were taken with one photo every 5 seconds. I figured out it was about 40 hours of work so I certainly won't get any awards for speedy project completion, although I did forget about the camera and leave it on sometimes when I stopped to eat, so it might be off by a little bit.