Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still buy ceramic tile from "Laser Tile"?

Does anyone still buy ceramic tile from "Laser Tile"?

I asked for contact information for "Laser Tile" and did not receive any responses. Doe anyone still purchase ceramic tiles from "Laser Tile"?

google contact lasertile you will get a number to call
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I vaguely recall someone asking that question recently...was that you?
    Easiest answer, same now as then: http://lasertile.com/contact/
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Bert,

Thank you for your reply.

Now, as in the past, when I have Googled “Laser Tile” and proceed to the contact information page or any page on their site there is no telephone number. When I specifically Goggle "Contact Laser Tile", the contact page of the Laser Tile website appears and the contact information is the same, sales@lasertile.com and no phone number. It appears that the phone number and mailing address have been deleted as all that remains other than the e-mail address is “Salem, OR”

Lee,

Yes, I was the person who asked a similar question recently. I’ve used the address you provided before and the contact information I discovered then is the same as is on their website now sales@lasertile.com.

I've sent messages to both Laser Tile e-mail addresses I have (sales@lasertile.com and wclasertile@gmail.com) on April 6, April 8 and April 12 and have not received a reply to any of them. I posted this latest message in hope that someone may have some information about why Laser Tile is not responding.

I have a client who would like a large quantity of tiles engraved. The client was impressed with the quality of engraving on tiles I previously had purchased from Laser Tile. Fortunately I have told the customer that I would check to see if the tiles were available, apparently they are not.

Thank You both for responding,
    Roger

this is what I found Laser Tile , Ceramic Tile Contractors , 817-721-9630

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Lueck View Post
    Bert,

Now, as in the past, when I have Googled “Laser Tile” and proceed to the contact information page or any page on their site there is no telephone number. When I specifically Goggle "Contact Laser Tile", the contact page of the Laser Tile website appears and the contact information is the same, sales@lasertile.com and no phone number. It appears that the phone number and mailing address have been deleted as all that remains other than the e-mail address is “Salem, OR”

Lee,

Yes, I was the person who asked a similar question recently. I’ve used the address you provided before and the contact information I discovered then is the same as is on their website now sales@lasertile.com.

I've sent messages to both Laser Tile e-mail addresses I have (sales@lasertile.com and wclasertile@gmail.com) on April 6, April 8 and April 12 and have not received a reply to any of them. I posted this latest message in hope that someone may have some information about why Laser Tile is not responding.

I have a client who would like a large quantity of tiles engraved. The client was impressed with the quality of engraving on tiles I previously had purchased from Laser Tile. Fortunately I have told the customer that I would check to see if the tiles were available, apparently they are not.

Thank You both for responding,
    Roger
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, the Laser Tile he wants is in Salem Oregon, not Texas. They are on Facebook and the website Shopping Cart still works... sort of my guess they are out of business and nobody knows how to kill the website.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Bert,

Thank you again for the response.

Bill,

Thank you for your response.

I was searching for someone who had made a purchase recently from Laser Tile as I suspect Bill may be correct. If anyone has any "current" information about Laser Tile, I'd appreciate knowing if they are still in business as I'd like to buy some tile from them.

Thank You,
    Roger

Well whats this one I found a number for ? Isn't it laser tile won't these work? Or is it something totally different? I didn't look at the website, just saw a number for Laser Tile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    Bert, the Laser Tile he wants is in Salem Oregon, not Texas. They are on Facebook and the website Shopping Cart still works... sort of my guess they are out of business and nobody knows how to kill the website.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Lueck View Post
    Bert,

Thank you again for the response.

Bill,

Thank you for your response.

I was searching for someone who had made a purchase recently from Laser Tile as I suspect Bill may be correct. If anyone has any "current" information about Laser Tile, I'd appreciate knowing if they are still in business as I'd like to buy some tile from them.

Thank You,
    Roger
    Frankly it looks like a good product, ceramic tile that is directly laser engrave able. You have used it, does the marking stay on when exposed to the weather? Bert maybe the "other" Laser Tile uses a laser when they set the tile, much like carpenters or trim people do.

Bert,
    The one you found the number for is a Ceramic Tile Contractor. They simply do installations of tile.

Lyle
    Lyle Cheredaryk

Ray Fine 7050-80w EFR
    3 Jaw rotary
    4 Wheel rotary
    RDWorks 8.01.18
    CorelDraw 8
    Windows 7 & 8.1

Bert maybe the "other" Laser Tile uses a laser when they set the tile, much like carpenters or trim people do.
    I very dimly recall the "real" Lasertile having an insanely expensive "certification" deal years ago, where you got their huge prefab wall mural files at a discount and could use their name in your advertising.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.

Frankly it looks like a good product, ceramic tile that is directly laser engrave able.
    It's decent stuff, but I was never able to get anything I'd call "black" out of it, more like a 75% gray level.
    It's certainly durable for abrasion and humidity, but whether it stands up to sunlight/UV, I have no idea: it looks like typical bathroom/kitchen tile, not something you'd use outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Cheredaryk View Post
    Bert,
    The one you found the number for is a Ceramic Tile Contractor. They simply do installations of tile.

Lyle

ok got it thanks
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hello Roger,

I believe I found the phone number you need. I don't know if I can post a facebook link, but the distributor does have a facebook page.

Phone number listed on the page is: 503-877-2273

I hope this helps.

I just left a message on his Facebook page, lets see what happens? Of course you can be dead.... and your FB page can still be up