Thread: Login Problems

Login Problems

If you are a member and are having problems logging into the forums it is possible that your password was corrupted during the software upgrade we did this morning. We are not sure at this time if this is an actual problem or not.

You can try having vBulletin email your password to you but if this fails contact me and I will manually update your password. You must include your username and password in an email to me and I will return the email to you when I have completed the update.

webmaster@sawmillcreek.org

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    If you are a member and are having problems logging into the forums it is possible that your password was corrupted during the software upgrade we did this morning. We are not sure at this time if this is an actual problem or not.

You can try having vBulletin email your password to you but if this fails contact me and I will manually update your password. You must include your username and password in an email to me and I will return the email to you when I have completed the update.

webmaster@sawmillcreek.org

Keith- I'm not having problems logging in but I do have to log in each time I come back to the site where I didn't in the old version. I've got cookies enabled so I'm not sure what's happening.

Also- Will there be a Chat room with the new version?

Thanks,
    Mark

"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock."
    Will Rogers

Cookies

Mark,

You should delete your old cookie and refresh the cookie when you visit again.

The chat room will be available soon. Aaron has found a new chat server and is trying to decide if it would be easier to put the old server back up or make the change to the new one. I hope he will make a decision today and let us know when it will be back online.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Mark,

You should delete your old cookie and refresh the cookie when you visit again.

The chat room will be available soon. Aaron has found a new chat server and is trying to decide if it would be easier to put the old server back up or make the change to the new one. I hope he will make a decision today and let us know when it will be back online.

Keith- Thanks. Tried it & was successful!!
    Mark

"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock."
    Will Rogers