Thread: Saw sharpening services?

Saw sharpening services?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good saw sharpening service. I have a 12" chop saw blade and some 10 inch table saw blades that need sharpening.

Thanks

Dynamic Saw!!! They do a really great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Rainaldi View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good saw sharpening service. I have a 12" chop saw blade and some 10 inch table saw blades that need sharpening.

Thanks
    Find a local cabinet shop and ask them who they use. Or, ask them to have them sharpened for you and just pay them.

Thanks! I was checking around and heard of a Co. called "Saw and Specialty Corp." in Michigan where I live. Anyone ever deal with them and do they do a good job? I have Forrest blades...

You could always send them back to Forrest. Ridge Carbide is another.

Blog Entries
    I send my 10" blades to Forrest for sharpening. The service is good and the blades are like new.

I have sent my blades to Ballew Saw and Tool in Missouri since the 1980's. Good sharpening and quick turn around. They have a web site.
    David

Another vote for Dynamic. Visit their web site and see what they use and compare their prices.

I have about 8 blades due back from Dynamic. First time customer for me. Fingers crossed!