Thread: Perfect-Woodworking.com

Blog Entries

Perfect-Woodworking.com

Has anyone downloaded plans from these folks? The site looks a little shady and I am always hesitant that there are viruses associated with them. Thanks in advance all

What "looks" a little "shady" about the site?

If you are worried about viruses then you should not download anything from the internet, ever, from anyone.

I looked the site over, did not look shady to me. You think the hackers are targeting woodworkers?

Plans seem to download just fine for me. They dont look amazing, but they do look functional.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Blog Entries
    I have had my antivirus and security software warn me that a certain woodworking website, Teds, has been known to contain viruses, so when I receive an email from someone I don't know, always better to err on the safe side. My software seems to think this is also connected to Ted's so it blocks it.

Quote Originally Posted by tim walker View Post
    I have had my antivirus and security software warn me that a certain woodworking website, Teds, has been known to contain viruses, so when I receive an email from someone I don't know, always better to err on the safe side. My software seems to think this is also connected to Ted's so it blocks it.
    Not sure that anti-virus software youre running, but Microsoft Security Essentials didnt have a problem with the couple PDF file plans I downloaded from them.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!