Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kanna-ba shape

Well, I've lost hope. A month ago the reseller told me this unit is defective, as the sides should be angled equally, said it will be replaced. I was happy to hear that I wouldn't have to fix it myself, but that was a month ago. Since then, I've sent two more emails asking for an ETA, with no reply. I know it's a small operation, but as a customer it's disappointing to be treated this way.

Blog Entries
    How long did it take to get the original plane?
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

About six weeks, why?

Blog Entries
    It's been my experience with some retailers that they will place the order then wait until they recieve it to further communications. Not sure if that is the case here, but it's possible.

Either way, a month without reply is poor customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Holcombe View Post
    It's been my experience with some retailers that they will place the order then wait until they recieve it to further communications. Not sure if that is the case here, but it's possible.
    It's been a few months now and he's still ignoring emails. Only a jackass admits it's defective and then stops communication. He even says on his website that he inspects each piece before shipping, what a load. Anyone want to buy this? Otherwise I'll just put it on ebay.
    Last edited by Tom Schorn; 08-10-2017 at 5:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about that, I've had pretty good experiences with Stu before I had hope he would come through.

For instance, I had a stone get stuck in us customs for two months and he sent another.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Jim a lot.