Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagle and flag

Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by frank kovac View Post
    quick question. Did you make this with vcarve or aspire? Btw- i'm frank i also attended the cbc seminar in kc. Great class!
    vcarve i need A face to go with nane do YOU live in THE kc area
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

I was the bald guy in the back. I live up in northern Wisconsin. The reason I ask which software is I thought Mike said you can only import one stl file while making a project in Vcarve. Does that apply only to files not purchased from Ventric? Btw the eagle/flag looks fantastic!

All the models that you get from Vectric you can mix and match with one another and use as many as you'd like I think what he was referring to was making them I think you can only make one at a time but I'm not real sure on that
    Thanks John

Eagle

finally finished the Eagle,usedBruce Page suggestion warm toned stain The piece is made out of Pine used a wood conditioner And two coats of satin clear finish
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks John

First let me thank both of you for attending the Seminar in KC. I was the dumb guy in the front of the room that opened for Mike.

For clarification: You can import or use, mix/match as many Vectric models as you wish in a VCarve Pro design file. You can only import/use a single outside party file such as STL, OBJ, etc. You can import an STL and then a dozen Vectric models if you need. It is an "and" scenario, not an "or".
    Gary Campbell
    CNC Replacement & Upgrade Controllers
    Custom 9012 Centroid ATC

go to designandmake.com