Thread: The Problems Continue....

The Problems Continue....

A new problem has surfaced. Whenever I click on a picture in a post tonight it has the word FORUM on the picture and when I click the "close" button nothing happens. I have to hit the back button on the browser to get out of it.....(example enclosed)...

Problem.jpg

Blog Entries
    Barry, I cannot recreate that problem in either Win10 Firefox or Internet Explorer. If I click on the photo once it is open I get an enlarged view and I have to use the back button to get back to the forum, but that has always been the case.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 05-08-2017 at 8:25 AM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Barry, I cannot recreate that problem in either Win10 Firefox or Internet Explorer. If I click on the photo once it is open I get an enlarged view and I have to use the back button to get back to the forum, but that has always been the case.
    But when you click once you should get the picture I show in this post with the thread in the background and you can just use the close button to get back to the post. If you click again on the picture you get the enlarged view with a white background and have to use the back button to get out of it. If you clicked once and went straight to the enlarged view that is not right, you should have to click twice for that view.

Blog Entries
    When I click on the photo this is what I see. My photo does not have the "FORUM" bar shown on your photo. What browser and system are you using?

Capture.jpg
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I was on my PC with win XP and Firefox.... but today all seems normal....

Why are you still using XP? There's no more security updates coming out for that and browser support for any XP browser has ended.
    The Barefoot Woodworker.

Fueled by leather, chrome, and thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Cruea View Post
    Why are you still using XP? There's no more security updates coming out for that and browser support for any XP browser has ended.
    From the Mozilla website..... Firefox is one of the few browsers that continues to support Windows XP and Vista, and we expect to continue to provide security updates for users until September 2017. Users do not need to take additional action to receive those updates. In mid-2017, user numbers on Windows XP and Vista will be reassessed and a final support end date will be announced...... You stand corrected!
    Last edited by Barry McFadden; 05-13-2017 at 9:06 PM.