Thread: Preferred Lennox BS Blade Vendor?

Preferred Lennox BS Blade Vendor?

Is there any online Lennox BS blade vendor preferred over others? It has been years since I last ordered one and I need to order a couple of blades soon. Thanks for the assistance.
    David

Thanks Kevin. I thought it started with an 'S" but would never have come up with "Spectrum".
    David

I use Woodcraft Bands.

I use bandsawbladesdirect.com and have been happy with them, fair prices quick service....

Another vote for Spectrum Supply. Perfect welds and the lowest price for my Woodmaster CT.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Richardson View Post
    I use bandsawbladesdirect.com and have been happy with them, fair prices quick service....
    +1 here

Clint

Bandsawbladesdirect are anything but fast in my experience. Prices are ok, and you do get the product safely, but fast they ain't. For me, over three orders it usually takes them 4 or 5 days to ship, then it's 7 days with the free shipping. I just placed an order for three diemaster II blades back on May 9th, and they haven't shipped yet.

Thanks to all for your advise.
    David

BandsawBladesDirect.com here too. Been great.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Carbide.com is my favorite

I think besides price, weld quality is the critical factor in a bandsaw blade vendor. I have a local saw sharpening shop that is a Lenox dealer. Even though they weld blades from bulk stock they keep on hand, I specify that I want my blades directly from Lenox on a pre-welded basis. It takes about a week longer that way but the welds are always perfect. I imagine Lenox is using a computerized welding setup that is very accurate. Being in Austin you should be able to find a local Lenox dealer, and you can request a quote and see if this approach works for you.

I have had excellent service from Lennox Flexback blades for general, all around utility cutting and need to replace the two I have ruined through my own misuse recently. I actually live just outside of Austin and would prefer to order on line as opposed to driving into traffic. I am in no particular hurry to replace the blades immediately, so shipping time is no issue for me now. Flexback blades are very cheap and I will use them for the quality I have had out of them in the past. Again, thanks to all for the advise.
    David

I found some new (unused) old Lenox Diemaster 2 blades on ebay for half price for my MiniMax 18" bandsaw. Working great. Randy