Hi all, wanted to share with you guys my most recent project. Built-ins for our family room. Project took just over a month to complete, mainly working a few hours a night after work and on weekends.

All panels were 3/4" birch ply from the borg, surprisingly the ones I picked up were pretty decent. No crazy bows or voids so working with it wasn't too terrible.

Face frame was 1x2 select pine because I was too lazy to mill my own wood.

Doors were milled from left over poplar I had on hand. Door panel is 1/4" birch ply.

Cabinet base was constructed of dado for the cabinet bottom and pocket screws for the top braces. Upper shelves constructed using 8mm dominos for all the joints. Side profile, crown and trim were brad nails and pin nails.

Finished with 2 coats of Kem aqua surfacer and 2 coats of Kem Aqua white tinted to pure white. Sprayed using my Fuji Q5 HVLP. The paint went on beautifully and was extremely easy to spray. It leveled out flat and super smooth. This will be my go to paint from now on.

When you're short and need to rip 4' of ply, a step stool is your friend (first pic)

I guess enough talking from me. Here are some pictures of the built and finish product.

20170318_133721_resized.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg