Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agazzani Bandsaw B20 Owners - throat plate modification

Helps slightly on resawing where dust builds up and falls off the board as it is going through. I have good dust collection on the Agazzani. My Hema saw is not connected to good DC yet and I noticed the holes do not do much on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Calhoon View Post
    In that picture I believe it is the end of his adjustment screws that come from the top.
    You need adjustment with the Agazzani as the casting is uneven. Here is how I did mine. Adjusting screws are on the bottom. The replaceable insert is nice so you do not have to remake the whole plate every time it gets worn.

Attachment 362468Attachment 362469
    Sorry I'm coming in late on this post. How do you keep the center (replaceable) section in place?

It cannot go anywhere. It is snug (not tight) in the groove and fairly tight to the castings at the end.

I was looking at my pictures, it looks as if I laminated the bottoms on. I had a length of scrap white oak that was a 2 piece lamination and the bottom of the groove just by chance hit on the lamination. I milled a piece long enough to put the groove in safely on the shaper and cut them to length after.