Thread: editing

editing

Hi,
    How do you save your edits to posts? I can't find a save button or anything like that. I can do the editing but how do I save the changes? If I can't edit/save can I delete the post?

Blog Entries
    You can only edit or delete your post for 24 hours after it is first posted. When you edit it should have a save button at the bottom of the screen just below the text entry box. Simply click on save and you are done.

Are you trying to edit from your phone of from a computer?
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 06-20-2017 at 8:07 AM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

The only 'save' button on the page visible after editing is for add/edit tag stuff. This is just like I can not also post pictures for some reason. I was doing the editing from a computer at work. I'll try it a home to see if the servers at work are problem.

I just tried to edit this post because I left out a word between 'are problem'. I can edit the post and insert the word but not only is there not a 'save' button, I don't see a 'delete' button neither.

Please describe your OS/Browser, etc., as this issue seems unusual and isn't something that others seem to be experiencing. You might also want to go into UserCP and toggle the editor type to see if that clears the problem.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Test message to see if I can edit it

Just edited a spelling error in the previous message and hit "save changes" and it worked