Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bench Dog router table/saw extension

I have the benchdog extension and router lift on my 3hp sawstop. Set it and forget it. No creep up or down.

Thanks everyone....I'm going to get this within the next few weeks.

Scott

Blog Entries
    This one has been a winner ever since it showed up as far as reviewers and owners are concerned. I like a little more table in front of the bit and so went a different way but, when I was looking, these were at the top of the list.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

best money I've invested in my shop - the Bench Dog 40-102 ProMax cast iron router table extension.
    And I have my Triton MOF001C mounted to the router table with a Rockler aluminum pro plate
    this router can be height adjusted from above the table and is a fantastic set up and use of space for me.
    .router_insert.jpg triton_router_mounted.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    This one has been a winner ever since it showed up as far as reviewers and owners are concerned. I like a little more table in front of the bit and so went a different way but, when I was looking, these were at the top of the list.
    There are two BenchDog cast iron tables out there (ProMax and ProMax RT). The RT is designed for a standalone router table and has a lot more room in front of the router than the other. Don't know if the RT can be adapted for a saw's wing

I have one on the right side of my Powermatic PM1000. I Love it and would do it again in a heartbeat. I have an Incra lift and could not imagine anything working better.
    Saw 2.jpgSaw.jpg