Thread: ML Campbell Aqualente Plus

ML Campbell Aqualente Plus

Does anyone have experience with ML Campbell Aqualente Plus? I bought a gallon last year and sprayed it on a built-in for under my stairs. I really liked the way it sprayed. Seemed easier to deal with than Target 6500. My main question is if anyone has brushed the aqualente? I want to respray my kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts but there are some places where the face frames are chipped. I definitely not up to respraying the boxes in the house so I was thinking about just brushing the face frames where I need to. Kinda worried about the white matching though. I think the original finish on the cabinets are Gemini lacquer. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Yes - I did this last winter. Like you, cabinets in place that needed some touch up. I bought some "extender" from ML - though sorry I can't remember the product info - but it was for the Aqualente opaque finish. I applied with a foam brush and though, under close scrutiny, it was not a spray finish I considered it perfect. I needed to paint a few cabinet sides. Have to work fast and no back brushing but it covered well and without brush strokes.

You might try using a Preval Spray unit for touch up. Very portable and is a spray. Still add the extender or experiment with some distilled water as a thinner.
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge