Thread: Odd behavior when displaying thread

Odd behavior when displaying thread

In displaying a thread I see something that looks different from what I think used to happen. I'm using the Hybrid display mode.

This thread has 20 messages at the moment: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...77#post2702377

When I go to Quick Links/Subscribed I see the most recent message was posted by Steve Peterson at 3:54 pm today (Wednesday). If I click on the little arrow to display that message I can read it just fine. However, when I click on the first message in the thread I only see the first 12 messages of the 20. Only 12 are displayed even though the notification at the top right indicates "Results 1 to 20 of 20".

The message by Steve (or any message after the first 12) is not accessible by scrolling down through the messages. There is no "Page 2" option on the screen. The last message displayed was at 7:44 yesterday.

The thread does not show up in the "New Posts" list either, although threads with earlier postings are there.

I thought once a thread got to be certain length there was a Page selection at the bottom of the page. Has something changed, is this a fluke, or am I not remembering correctly?

If this is the way it works, how do you read an entire thread? It makes me wonder if I've missed a lot of messages in longer threads.

JKJ

No clue?

Does no reply mean no clue, can't replicate the issue, not important, fell in the cracks, didn't get to it yet...?

JKJ

I think there are so many different problems happening now on a random basis that no one can really provide an answer...

John,

Aaron made some changes Friday that might help. Let me know if the problem still exists.