Thread: Husky spray guns

Husky spray guns

does anyone know anything about Husky spray guns that Home Depot carries?
    I'm going to order the Sprayit gun, but was just wondering about this Husky brand?
    thanks, rich

In general, look for the precision of the machining. What won't be so obvious is the quality of the materials. Those are the two things to consider when looking at a lower priced spray gun. Use your judgement. Cheers

I say give it a try,guessing your kinda starting out what better way than not breaking the bank doing so.The learning process is making that gun the best it can be,practice---practice----practice.But make sure your air compressor can handle or keep up with the gun.You may have to stop and kinda take a break ---Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll Courtney View Post
    I say give it a try,guessing your kinda starting out what better way than not breaking the bank doing so.The learning process is making that gun the best it can be,practice---practice----practice.But make sure your air compressor can handle or keep up with the gun.You may have to stop and kinda take a break ---Carroll
    actually, i know how to use a spray gun; i used to paint helicopters in the military.
    i was wondering if anyone knew about the HUSKY guns sold at home depot.
    thanks

I had about 5 minutes experience with one of the Husky guns (I forget which one, but it was gravity feed) from HD about two years ago. I took it back as it was not appropriate for what I needed and performed poorly. To-date, I've stuck with my Wagner HPLV conversion guns.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...