Thread: Forum no longer indicating last login

Forum no longer indicating last login

Hi- When I open one of the forums all the titles of the threads are in boldface unless I've actually looked at one of them. It used to be that the all the thread titles previous to the current login would have changed to regular fonts (not bold faced) so that I could tell where in the history of the postings on the forum I last viewed the content. Can you help me get back to the original configuration? Thanks.
    -Howard

Blog Entries
    Yes, the latest revision of the software changed that feature. You can still go to "Forum Actions" near the top of every page and use the pull down menu to "Mark All Forums Read" to get the same result. We will soon be switching to a different software that has a lot more features and many that are much easier to use. Stay tuned.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Thank you.
    -Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Yes, the latest revision of the software changed that feature. You can still go to "Forum Actions" near the top of every page and use the pull down menu to "Mark All Forums Read" to get the same result. We will soon be switching to a different software that has a lot more features and many that are much easier to use. Stay tuned.
    When this happens what Android app will work with the new software??
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by George Bokros View Post
    When this happens what Android app will work with the new software??
    XenForo supports mobile devices natively. There's no reason to need a downloadable app. It's one of the advantages of the coming new environment over what has been used since 2003...

Jim
    Forum Moderator