Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ENDURAMARK New Lower Cost Laser Marking chemical

ENDURAMARK New Lower Cost Laser Marking chemical

I've just received my samples of new Enduramark laser marking chemicals. I haven't begun to test them but I have seen the results of others and am convinced that the black is comparable to Cermark but a lot cheaper.

If you'd like to order a sample pack use this link: https://enduramark.com/laser-marking-spray-sample-pack

At the moment there is a special sample offer which includes 10-gram bottles of Black, Silver and Diamond Dust. They are just $9.99 including free shipping. Use the code SAMPLEPACK to get this offer.
    These products are for stainless steel. Dilute with denatured alcohol.

I should mention that I have no financial interest in this business.
    Last edited by Mike Null; 07-31-2017 at 4:27 PM.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I tried to order but the website is screwy, can not scroll and can not apply discount code. Too bad it looks interesting.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Let us know if you test it on aluminum or other materials. I know they say they "don't recommend it" but I'm curious nonetheless!

We all will be interested to know how it performs in your tests, Mike. Cermark seems to be the "known quantity" but there are a number of competitors in the market now (e.g. LaserBond).

Did you get the "free" Preval sprayer too? If so, it will be interesting to know if it is mandatory like they seem to indicate. When I looked at their site last week, they didn't recommend bristle-type brushes but they didn't address foam brushes either.
    700mm x 500mm Ke Hui KH-7050 Laser
    80W EFR F2
    S&A CW5000 chiller
    Chuck style of rotary attachment

Bill, add it to your cart, then checkout- In the checkout section, it says 'if you have a promo code, view your cart to enter it' <<< the "view your cart" part is a link TO the cart. Within the cart area on the left is says something like 'enter coupon code here'-

Their website IS a little screwy, and like so many websites lately almost impossible to read in some areas because of no contrast. Guess it's the 'artsy' thing with websites these days but I have eyes that likes DARK against LIGHT much more than light silver against white...

I got mine-- Since I've burned thru almost 2 kilos worth of Cermark this year already, a $70 savings per 500gm bottle will be welcome! I just really hope it works, and I'm really curious how the Triumph will do with it!
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

I ordered the special, will see how it works compared to Cermark. Thanks for the tip!
    Brian Lamb
    Lamb Tool Works, Custom tools for woodworkers
    Equipment: Felder KF700 and AD741, Milltronics CNC Mill, Universal Laser X-600

I understand that a foam brush will work. You mix this to the same consistency as Cermark.

I doubt that I will make any recommendation with respect to aluminum as they specify stainless steel and I do very little work with bare aluminum.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Gravograph IS400
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

too bad they don't ship to Canada. I've been looking for an alternative for a long time.
    Shenhui 9060 100W reci tube, CorelDraw X7

3D Printers:

Ultimaker 2
    Micro 3D
    Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    They are just $9.99 including free shipping. Use the code SAMPLEPACK to get this offer.
    It shows a grand total of $9.99 but adds $13.40 to the PayPal amount for shipping, for a total of $23.39. I think you may not see that if you use a credit card.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

Rich
    I believe they are monitoring this thread so I expect that is an oversight that will be corrected. I spoke to one of the owners to be sure it was ok to mention the sample deal on SMC and he didn't mention any restrictions.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Gravograph IS400
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Blog Entries
    If you view cart, there should be option to "not use credit card" or some such option. Click that and all charges will go to zero.... No shipping charge, actually free.
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Quote Originally Posted by John Lifer View Post
    If you view cart, there should be option to "not use credit card" or some such option. Click that and all charges will go to zero.... No shipping charge, actually free.
    There is the option of using PayPal or Credit Card. Selecting either one does not change what it says the grand total is, it will show $0.00 for shipping, but when I log in to PayPal the $13.40 shipping charge is added.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

I ran a couple tests on Enduramark Black marking compound. I ran it against Both CerMark LMM6038 (my preference) and LMM-6000.

Overall it was real close, but both CerMarks still provided a better Marking. In my opinion Enduramark's recommendation of a 2:1 dilution is way too thin. I'm thinking if it had been thicker, the tests might have been even closer in comparison. As I thin my 6038 about 5:1, it's still the better buy and at least in my first 2 tests a better Marking too.

I didn't have the best light for the attached picture but it's CerMark LMM-6000 on the far left / LMM-6038 in the middle / Enduramark Black on the right. Along with my test strip. What the poor picture quality doesn't show is on my system 70% Speed was optimum, however the final result - after a good scrubbing was Enduramark was lighter and more dull in color.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tim Bateson; 08-02-2017 at 8:34 AM.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Tim

Your picture--on my screen--shows Enduramark as being darker. The other interesting thing is that you ran Enduramark faster. Is that right?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Gravograph IS400
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I'll try to get a better picture of it tonight. Yes, the sample strip (to the right) produced the darkest Black at 70% speed on my machine. However it does have a very large % that will produce dark shades of Black that are very close.
    Last edited by Tim Bateson; 08-02-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC