Thread: Looking to invest in a Chinese CNC Router 4'x8'

Question Looking to invest in a Chinese CNC Router 4'x8'

Hello everyone,

I have been casually posting in the laser engraving section of this website, but this marks my first thread post outside of that realm.

The reason is, I already own a Laser cutter, but I am looking to get a CNC router. I have contacted many Chinese factories and I am still learning about this machine. I am a pretty quick learner, so I am not worried about using the machine (it will be my first CNC router).

I need to know if any of you have had any experience in a Chinese routers capable of a full sheet (1300mm x 2500mm, which is a full sheet of 4' x 8').

Specs I have looked at:
    Working size 1300×2500×200mm
    3kw air cooling spindle
    stepper motor
    leadshine driver
    Delta inverter
    vacuum work table
    vacuum pump
    dust collector
    DSP control system

The reason I need the machine is that I want to get into making wood signs and also modern furniture.

I would love to hear your suggestions to what factory I should be contacting for a quality machine. I don't mind paying the extra money for a Chinese machine. I am not interested in a USA machine. I understand the risks of Chinese machines, as I have worked with many Chinese machines before but never a CNC router. There is good quality Chinese machines and bad quality as well.

My budget is around $6000USD FOB. I have received quotes from different factories with the same above specs for less than my budget.

My questions in a nutshell:
    What Chinese manufacturer do you suggest?
    What do you think of the DSP control system?

Thank you all very much for your help!
    Shenhui 9060 100W reci tube, CorelDraw X7

3D Printers:

Ultimaker 2
    Micro 3D
    Delta

I would recommend continuing with caution - Less than $6000 is really cheap for a 4x8 Machine - Not saying its not possible but many Chinese companies tend to pump out cheap machines with no care for quality control. I see you have a Shenhui laser - Do you like it ?? Shenhui offers Cnc routers as well if you like that company.
    3X Camfive 1200 48" x 24" 100watt Tube
    Zcorp 450 3d Printer
    Laguna Smartshop 2 - 4x8 ATC