Thread: Grizzly Coupon

Grizzly Coupon

I'm ready to take the leap to purchase a Grizzly G0766. Does anyone know of any discounts/coupons available for the lathe or shipping?

2. The only coupons I have heard about are someimes in Woodworkers Journal magazine [sometimes on the back cover or an ad in the pages.]. I do not subscribe to that publication, but if a local bookstore has a copy, you could look through it and see......savings on the lathe would be well worth the purchase price of a copy of the magazine.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

I believe that when WWJ does have a coupon, it is not in the bookstore edition, only to subscribers. On that note, Spring and Fall are the usual times when these things pop up. Good luck and you will enjoy that lathe when you do get one. I have it and really enjoy turning with it.

Red
    RED

Thanks Roger and Red.

TOTH10 got me 10% off my 0766 in July. If that doesn't work, there's a 5% off code on my 2017 catalog.
    Hope the 10% works for you. I'm still waiting on my lathe, September 8 it's supposed to be back in stock.
    Duane

Thanks so very much!

I have a Grizzly 10% off coupon code I'm not going to use (ok, technically I'm chomping at the bit to buy the larger oscillating edge sander, but I can't afford to drop that money right now). Paying it forward to someone who can really use it, with a couple asks:

1) Use it for something big - save a bunch of money. Don't buy a $100 accessory with it (i.e. let someone save some real money with this).
    2) Optional, but consider making a small donation to your favorite charity --- seems like the Red Cross or Americares (or anyone involved with the horrific storm cleanups going on) could use some help.

PM me here, will post back when gone.

PM sent, fingers crossed.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jim Mackell
    Arundel, ME

Taken - enjoy!