Thread: CorelLaser can not find CorelDraw

CorelLaser can not find CorelDraw

Hello! I am setting up a K40 with a new Windows 7 PC. I have CorelDraw X8 installed. CorelLaser is installed and the USB dongle is in place. I can not get CorelLaser to work with CorelDraw. When I open CL it produces an error "The CorelDRAW(Ver>=11) software not installed!"

Can anyone advise how to correct this?

Gary

I found the CorelLaser macro pretty funky and gave up on it. Others swear by it, some us swear at it. However, even when it works it only save a few seconds of your time. I export from CorelDraw as dxf for vectors and jpeg for bitmaps. Simple and easy.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

What John said. The plugin is just to funky .design in corel and import as dxf ez pz
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Since its a K40 it probably came bundled with a bootleg copy of Corel.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

You need an earlier version of CD
    You did what !