Thread: Where to get Sterling Blades for a band saw?

Where to get Sterling Blades for a band saw?

My last purchase of bandsaw blades were made by Sterling Blades. They worked really well and seemed to last longer than the previous various manufacturers. I would like to get more bandsaw blades made by Sterling Blades. I was able to find one source but want $18 S&H for one (131 1/2") blade. Does anyone have any sources for Sterling Blades bandsaw blades?

This looks like the manufacturer. Perhaps they sell retail or can steer you to a few vendors?

Unhappy

I tried. They haven't been too helpful. The don't sell direct. I asked for a list of distributors or sellers. They finally gave me one local rep, but doesn't "have my blade size".

Odd, huh? You'd think they'd be glad to help.
    Well, with luck, someone here will have a source.

Best of luck!
    Fred

It looks like they have several locations. Perhaps if one location is less than helpful another would be more.

years ago, I got hold of a sterling blade for a 14" bandsaw, and it was the only blade I had that you did not notice the weld going whack whack whack through the guides. Now most blades are made with good welds.

Highland Woodworking's general-purpose bandsaw blades are diamond sterling. I bought some and they are great.