Thread: Tool exchange in Corona, Ca

Tool exchange in Corona, Ca

I read somewhere that there will be a vintage tool exchange in Corona, Ca. in the near future. Sometime in September. Does anyone have more information on this?

Thanks.

I wanted to bring this to the top. The left coast is waking up.

Thanks for the help.

Something like that happened in the Rockler parking lot in San Diego on August 6th and another one is scheduled for November 5th. From what I understand they have them 3 times a year down here. I did see something about one in OC, check with the Rockler store near you that would be your best bet.
    Rick

For those who are interested, I remembered where I saw the ad. If this is not appropriate, please delete, but it doesn't look to violate the by laws.

Corona Heritage Tool Exchange Park Sept 9th 6am to Noon - $1
    Corona, CA
    510 West Foothill Parkway
    (google map)
    The Corona Heritage Tool Exchange is having a new event here at the Corona Heritage Park.
    We will be open 6am to noon and selling RAIN OR SHINE.
    Sellers can contact, Ted Taylor
    show contact info
    Call to reserve your space.
    Nominal fee of $20 per space.
    Sellers to sell old time American made tools for woodworking, machining, jewelry making, blacksmithing, leatherworking, power tool machinery, good condition used tools. ( bridgeport, powermatic, delta, rockwell, dewalt, bessey, porter cable, makita, hay budden, enco, enlon, star, general, starrett, brown and sharp, union tools,clausing, felder, milwaukee, cincinatti, northfield, tablesaw, table saw, bandsaw, band saw, jointer, joiner, planer, mitersaw miter saw, sander, sanders, router, lathe ; handtools: Stanley, bailey , record, veritas, Lee valley, bridge city tools, woodcraft, wood river, lie nielsen, handplanes, chisels, gouges, spokeshave, drawknives, beading tools, etc)

Blog Entries
    Sellers to sell old time American made tools for woodworking, machining, jewelry making, blacksmithing, leatherworking, power tool machinery, good condition used tools. ( ... record, veritas, Lee valley, woodcraft, wood river ... )
    Well, Veritas and Lee Valley are North American made tools, not really "old time" tools. Record may have some that are "old time" but not American made. Wood River is neither "old time" or American made.

But what the heck, I can't make it there anyway.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Lonnie, in case you are not familiar with the old tool swap meet held four times a year at Anderson Plywood in Culver City, this is a good one.

It's on this Saturday, August 19th.