Thread: Laughing at your woodworking self

Laughing at your woodworking self

My daughter is here to visit from the east coast. I love spending time with her. I have a small project going on the bench and have to pass by it to get to the garage. Every time I do so the bench and project try to attract my attention. I have to tell myself not to even look at it. I know if I stop I'll get distracted. I do the same when headed out for milk and bread and stop and get busted for it by my wife. Do you do this also? Is it some kind of decease or something like that?
    Jim

Ha Ha, my bench is right across from the refrigerator if I get up the get a drink in the middle of the night the light spills onto the project and I take a look...and the dog groans!

Your not alone.
    Rick

Probably a good thing that I'm putting my shop/workbench in the basement of a four-level split.

Hey James, you're not alone. Yesterday I headed down to the basement with a bag 'to clean the cat's litter box'...cut a few dovetails in a table first before almost forgetting to actually clean the poor cat's litter box.

I do it too.

Blog Entries
    Every. Single. Day.

Same here and my shop is out back away from the house. Nathan, you will hear it too. That little voice that says, "Here I am, come work on me and I will show you much peace and pride".
    You never get the answer if you don't ask the question.

Joe