Thread: Newing-Hall 240SE

Newing-Hall 240SE

Anyone here have good working knowledge of the Newing-Hall 240SE? I've been working with one that has a couple of problems that I'd love to fix but could really use some advice... problems/interactions between the vertical tool actuator and tool rotator. Also a couple of error messages about missing Generic.ini and crf.ini drivers...

Have you attempted to contact Newing-Hall. Do you have the Install disk. You can download off the Newing-Hall web site.

Which controlled are you using?

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Hi Mark, just been using the thing for a short while and, no, haven't looked up a contact with Newing-Hall. Oddly, for some reason I sort of thought they were defunct... No disks, no manuals, just winging it. How would I know which controller it has?

Newing Hall is alive and well. They can refurbish or service any machine they've ever built. Tech support is not free but it's good.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Glen can you describe the issue with the diamond drag tool and the rotary . Also if you are running XP or better then you have an HPGL HP2 or HP3 Controller.. 2 black rotary knobs on front panel Feed and Spindle rates.. HP 5 is the newest....
    Last edited by Mark Sipes; 08-22-2017 at 7:56 PM.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)

Thumbs up

GENERIC and CRF.INI are EngraveLab configuration files.... I have 6.0 and Pro 7.1...... you have a dongle I assume.

Some Help Files http://www.newing-hall.com/software-downloads/
    Last edited by Mark Sipes; 08-22-2017 at 7:53 PM.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Hope this information helps

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!