Thread: Aigner Accessories for Shaper

Aigner Accessories for Shaper

I just acquired a shaper and was looking to locate some of the Aigner Accessories.

I received the Aigner Fence, but looking for some of the pressure bars to hold my pieces against the fence.

There does not appear to be many people selling these items. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Tnx.

Really only a couple of US sources - Simantech and Martin. Werkzeuge Fuchs in Germany or another European supplier has better prices but shipping can be expensive for smaller items. If you can build up a sizeable order from Werkzeuge it will work out a lot cheaper as their shipping cost seems to remain constant regardless of weight/volume

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Giddings View Post
    Really only a couple of US sources - Simantech and Martin. Werkzeuge Fuchs in Germany or another European supplier has better prices but shipping can be expensive for smaller items. If you can build up a sizeable order from Werkzeuge it will work out a lot cheaper as their shipping cost seems to remain constant regardless of weight/volume
    +1 for Simantech or Martin USA. Felder also sells some of it, rebranded (?). I always felt like this was a missed opportunity for some US dealer: Buy a bunch of Aigner stuff in volume, directly from EU, and resell over here. The other thread here about eccentric clamps reminded me of it as well.

Erik

near San Diego: unincorporated section of county
    I've gotten several Aigner accessories from Martin.

Thanks for the info, I'll contact them tomorrow. Felder has a very small offering. Simantech appears to have the most.