Thread: Anyone received latest Lee Valley catalog?

Anyone received latest Lee Valley catalog?

I was hoping to receive Lee Valley's newest catalog while their free shipping offer is going on but time is quickly running out. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it show up in their mailbox?

Capture.jpg

I did receive their 2017 Fall catalog but not the full version.

Hi, I picked one up last week, it's huge, I've never seen such a large LV catalogue..............Regards, Rod.

I picked one up the other day. 515 pages of goodness. They no longer send them out unless requested because they are so expensive to print and mail. If you requested one and it doesn't come call them and they will send it.

Call them and they will send....That's expensive to produce and mail...
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Billups View Post
    I was hoping to receive Lee Valley's newest catalog while their free shipping offer is going on but time is quickly running out. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it show up in their mailbox?

Capture.jpg

I did receive their 2017 Fall catalog but not the full version.
    They make an iPhone and Android app that you can use to view their catalogue.

Yea just download it.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Requested one as part of a free shipping order. Last year's is 496 pages and this year is about 20 pages thicker! May be they are reaching the limit of the weight allowed for that class of mailing and postage.

I prefer the paper copy to browse and the online page to order. I suppose they have a French version. In the old days, they had a price for the catalog printed on the cover.

Simon